In 2019, our AK5 triangle evolves:
- More robust: reinforced structure in monobloc ABS.
- Electronics embedded in a protective resin.
- Last generation LEDs for better visibility.
- Our range is always type 2 double-sided.
Characteristics of the signalling of an intervention vehicle: The interministerial instruction on road signs (book 1, part 8), as well as the decree of 6 November 1992 modified, specify that these vehicles or machines:
- can be painted orange or light
- must be equipped with at least one special light: beacon or flashing light (Order of 4 July 1972)
- must bear additional signage: alternating white and red striped warning strips. These strips must be placed at the front, rear and sides of the vehicle (Order of 20 January 1987)
- must carry a position indicator: AK5 panel equipped with 3 synchronized marker and warning lights, visible from the front and from the rear.
Characteristics of the bands: The bands must be retroreflective. The class of the band corresponds to the retroreflective power.
- class 1 / T1: effective distance of +/- 100 meters, road network <90km / h
- class 2 / T2: effective distance of +/- 250 meters, road network> or = 90km / h